Interested in donating medical supplies, textbooks, or other items to the cause? Please check the list below to see what our Haitian partners have requested. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or to make a donation.
Our current top-priority wish list is available here.
- Tools for Teaching. Barbara Gross Davis. Jossey Bass, 1993
- Curriculum development for Medical Education: A six-Step Approach. David E. Kern, Patricia A. Thomas, Donna M. Howard. Johns Hopkins University Press, 2010
- What the best college teachers do. Ken Bain, Harvard University Press, 2004
- Education for Judgment: The artistry of Discussion Leadership by C. roland Christensen, David A. Garvin Ann Sweet.
- Teaching and the Case Method: Text, Cases, and readings. Louis B. Barnes, C. Roland Christensen, Abby J. Hansen. 1994
- How talk so people will listen: Connecting in today’s marketplace. Hamlin S. HarperCollins, 2006
- Epidemiology. Leon Gordis. Saunders. 2013
- Designing Clinical Research: an Epidemiologic approach. Dr. Stephen B Hulley MD MPH and Steven R Cummings MD. LWW; 2013
Instructional Design in Palliative Care
Center to Advance Palliative care (www.capc.org)/ CAPC Campus Online (E-Learning Course): Education
Education Scholarship/Peer Review Materials:
MedEDPortal (medical school)
Journal of Palliative Medicine—Clinical Educator Series
- Using Grand Rounds as an Instrument of Culture Change; December 2010
- Teaching Small Groups: January 2011
- Providing Feedback: February 2011
- Teaching Communication Skills using Role-Play; June 2011